What are they?
“Autovaccine for veterinary use”: individual immunological veterinary medicine made from non-viral pathogenic and antigenic organisms obtained from an animal or animals on the same farm, deactivated and intended for the treatment of that animal or farm.
It is an exceptional prescription made by a vet when there is no authorised immunological veterinary medicine for the target animal species and the symptom in question.
Features of our autovaccines
- Specific: for every farm and every disease.
- Produced following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) relating to medicines for human and veterinary use.
- Use of the most suitable adjuvants for each bacteria to ensure maximum immune response.
- Strict innocuousness and sterility guarantees.
What autovaccines do we produce?
The most common ones:
- Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae
- Haemophilus parasuis
- Streptococcus suis
- Staphylococcus hyicus
- Escherichia coli
- Brachyspira hyodisenteriae
- Mycoplasma hyorhinis
- Ornithobacterium rinotracheale
- Sallmonella (Bredeney – Kentucky)
- Vibrio harveyi
- Listonella anguillarun
If you have any queries, our staff can provide you with information and solutions for specific cases. Contact form